This page is currently receiving more than 15,000 visitors per day, advert-free.
On 20 August 2021 Dr. Robert Young published his team’s findings after analysing the four dominant COVID-19 “vaccines” using Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy. Their findings both confirm and expand upon the prior investigations carried out by Dr. Pablo Campra (University of Almeria, Spain) and Dr. Juan F. Gastón Añaños (Hospital de Barbastro, Spain). These findings are summarised in the table below.
Many of these substances were observed as being bonded to graphene oxide nanoparticles. GO nanoparticles are necrotic, able to pass into or through physiological barriers including (but not limited to) the blood-air barrier, the blood-testis barrier, the blood-brain barrier, and the blood-placenta barrier. Over a period of several months after intramuscular injection, as much as 75% of the GO nanoparticle “delivery platform”, and most of the substances listed below, are transported extensively throughout the bodies of mammals, into the blood, brain and other organs. Some of the many toxic effects of graphene oxide are myocarditis and blood clotting.
COVID-19 VACCINE IDENTIFIED INGREDIENTS
|Chlorine (Cl in saline solution)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sodium (Na in saline solution)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Source : https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines
These findings are compositionally consistent with some of the declared contents of the Pfizer and Moderna products. I imagine that further quantitative analysis of the contents should make it possible to identify the likely chemical compounds which have not been explicitly identified by the manufacturers (via mass-spectrometry and molar mass derivations). Considering the experiment that was carried out in Kenya in 2014 (and more here), I suspect that Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) (composed primarily of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen) is possibly one of them.
The discovery of stainless steel (and unidentified black particles) in the Moderna vaccines in Japan may account for some of the iron, carbon, nitrogen, aluminium, silicon, titanium, copper and/or selenium detected in that particular chimera. Moderna are claiming that the stainless steel inclusions were accidental contamination and limited to some batches manufactured by Laboratorios Farmacéuticos Rovi headquartered in Madrid. Dr. Young’s team observed nano-scale shards of stainless steel in the AstraZeneca vaccine, and aggregate stainless steel particles in the Janssen vaccine.
More recently, reports are coming out of Japan revealing the presence of unidentified floating white contaminants in the Pfizer vaccines, which Pfizer are claiming are likely undissolved vaccine ingredients. Irrespective of the claimed composition thereof, are undissolved solids ever safe when injected into the body?
COVID-19 VACCINE DECLARED INGREDIENTS
|DECLARED INGREDIENTS||CHEMICAL COMPOSITION||PFIZER||MODERNA|
|((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2- hexyldecanoate) (ALC-3015)||C48H95NO5||Yes|
|2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)||H−(O−CH2−CH2)n−OH||Yes|
|1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero-3-methoxypolyethylene glycol-2000 (PEG2000-DMG)||(C2H4O)nC32H62O5||Yes|
|monobasic potassium phosphate||KH2PO4||Yes|
|basic sodium phosphate dihydrate||Na2HPO4||Yes|
EDIT – 9 September : Corrected some formula in this table. The list of undeclared components below remains unchanged.
The components which do not appear to have been declared include:
…which includes the blood parasite, Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas disease) or possibly Trypanosoma brucei (African sleeping sickness), as indicated in the most recent MHRA reports (reproduced below) and four VAERS reports. Trypanosoma is composed of carbon, oxygen, chromium, sulphur, aluminium, chloride and nitrogen.
The recommended temperature range for storage and transportation of Pfizer’s chimera is -70°C±10°C and the maximum room temperature storage time is indicated as being no more than 6 hours.
Source : https://www.pfizer.com/news/hot-topics/covid_19_vaccine_u_s_distribution_fact_sheet
Source : https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/downloads/storage-summary.pdf
Trypanosoma samples are cryogenically preserved for laboratory storage and transportation in a temperature range of -80˚C to -60˚C and seem to remain viable at room temperature for up to 6 hours.
Source : https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/52895
Source : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285417680_DURATION_OF_STORAGE_AND_TEMPERATURE_ON_THE_VIABILITY_AND_INFECTIVITY_OF_TRYPANOSOMA_BRUCEI…
The mainstream media have been pushing stories about potential outbreaks of Chagas disease (Trypanosoma cruzi) for several months already.
“Texas is now engaged in a major conflict with Covid-19. However, it will not be the only sickness the state will have to cope with within 2021. The state also faces a possible outbreak of Chagas Disease.”
Source : https://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/47211/20210825/chagas-disease-texas-faces-new-deadly-outbreak-amidst-covid-pandemic.htm
There has been some recent media reporting around snake venom as possible source of compounds for treating “COVID”. There’s similar research looking at scorpion venom as a treatment for Chagas. This makes sense if we’re dealing with a living parasite, against which these complex toxins are effective.
This may also explain the effectiveness of the anti-parasitic drug Ivermectin, which has demonstrated promising results as a possible treatment for both Trypanosoma brucei and Trypanosoma cruzi.
The Mayo Clinic list symptoms of Chagas Disease (T. cruzi) as swelling at the infection site*, fever*, fatigue*, rash*, body aches*, eyelid swelling, headache*, loss of appetite, nausea*, diarrhoea or vomiting*, swollen glands, enlargement of your liver or spleen, irregular heartbeat*, heart failure, sudden cardiac arrest, difficulty swallowing* due to enlarged oesophagus and stomach pain or constipation due to enlarged colon.
The World Health Organization describe the symptoms of African Sleeping Sickness (T. brucei) as fever*, headaches*, enlarged lymph nodes, joint pains*, itching, changes of behaviour, confusion, sensory disturbances*, poor coordination* and disturbance of the sleep cycle.
Symptoms above which are consistent with those of “COVID-19” (as published by the CDC and WHO) are in italics. Those marked with an asterisk (*) are listed by the NICD as possible COVID-19 “vaccine” side-effects.
UPDATE – 21 September, 2021: This video was released by Project Veritas today.
Possibly related, several media reports appeared in recent years with regard to warnings from the CDC in 2018 of possible outbreaks of Acute Flaccid Myelitis in young children. Here’s an excerpt from the CDC’s “Transcript for CDC Telebriefing: Update on Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) in the U.S.” dated 17 October, 2018:
Right now, we know that poliovirus is not the cause of these AFM cases. CDC has tested every stool specimen from the AFM patients, none of the specimens have tested positive for the poliovirus. AFM can be caused by other viruses, such as enterovirus and west nile virus, environmental toxins and a condition where the body’s immune system attacks and destroys body tissue that it mistakes for foreign material. While we know that these can cause AFM, we have not been able to find a cause for the majority of these AFM cases. The reason why we don’t know about AFM — and I am frustrated that despite all of our efforts we haven’t been able to identify the cause of this mystery illness.
– Dr. Nancy Messonnier, Director / CDC National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
There have been a number of articles and studies published around cases of vaccine-associated Acute Flaccid Paralysis/Myelitis:
- “Vaccine-induced paralysis calls for action, says study”
- “Acute Flaccid Paralysis Associated With Circulating Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus—Philippines, 2001”
- “Vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis: a retrospective cohort study of acute flaccid paralyses in Brazil”
- “Vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis and other diseases with acute flaccid paralysis syndrome in Belarus”
- “Measuring polio immunity to plan immunization activities”
- “Outbreaks of acute flaccid myelitis in the US”
This was the topic of discussion in this interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis.
BIG PHARMA & CHINA
There exists at least one patent for these iatrogenic chimeras. Submitted in September 2020:
It would appear that most of the pharma-biotech giants have been deeply entwined with their Chinese counterparts for at least 30 years.
Pfizer has invested more than US$500 million in China since the 1980s, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has invested over US$400 million, while AstraZeneca has invested more than US$140 million. AstraZeneca has opened an East Asia clinical trial center in Shanghai, Roche established its first Asian R&D center in Shanghai, Eli Lilly has also opened up a research and development (R&D) facility in Shanghai, and Novo Nordisk has an R&D facility in the Beijing Zhongguancun (ZGC) Life Science Park. GSK and Pfizer have also set up R&D centers in China.
“Biotechnology Parks: China into the Next Future” (2011) – https://www.asiabiotech.com/15/1503/0034_0039.pdf
11 September 2021 :
“Now, thanks to materials released through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health (which were unredacted enough to toss Fauci under the bus), we now know that Fauci-funded EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit headed by Peter Daszak, was absolutely engaged in gain-of-function research to make chimeric SARS-based coronaviruses, which they confirmed could infect human cells.”
I have retracted the TEM images which were previously published here, as I have not been able to confirm the source of the second one. As substitute, the images below serve to illustrate the remarkable visual similarity between nanoparticle protein corona’s (source) and the “coronavirus” SARS-CoV-2 “spike” protein (source).
Referenced Materials & Further Reading
- “Pfizer ‘Vaccine’ Contains 99% Graphene Oxide After Electron Microscope Analysis” : https://stateofthenation.co/?p=71587
- “Graphene Oxide on the Brain” : https://www.materialstoday.com/carbon/news/graphene-oxide-on-the-brain
- “Graphene Toxicity Causes Myocarditis” (Heart Inflammation) : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352940718302853
- “ZEN Graphene Solutions Announces Exclusive Worldwide Rights to Commercialise Rapid, Saliva-Based COVID-19 Antigen Testing Technology” : https://www.zengraphene.com/zen-graphene-solutions-announces-exclusive-worldwide-rights-to-commercialize-rapid-saliva-based-covid-19-antigen-testing-technology/
- “Health Canada issues advisory for face masks containing graphene” : https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-canada-issues-advisory-for-face-masks-containing-graphene-1.5372822
- Patent: “Lyophilized carbon nanotubes/graphene oxide modified cigarette filter…” – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1385894715007937
- Patent: “A graphene based tobacco smoke filter…” – https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2017187453A1/en
- “Graphene Oxide in Food Packaging” – https://www.go-graphene.com/blogs/news/graphene-oxide-in-food-packaging
- “Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms” : https://particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12989-016-0168-y (local copy)
- “Radio-frequency characteristics of graphene oxide” – https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234845171_Radio-frequency_characteristics_of_graphene_oxide
- “Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour” – https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour
- “Graphene nanosheets found in rainwater” – https://zerogeoengineering.com/2021/graphene-nanosheets-found-in-rainwater/
- “Barbastro Hospital Report” – https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Hospital-de-Barbastro-Huesca.pdf (local copy) (english)
- “The ex vivo and in vivo biological performances of graphene oxide and the impact of surfactant on graphene oxide’s biocompatibility” – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1001074212602526
- “Removal of 2,4-D, glyphosate, trifluralin, and butachlor herbicides from water by polysulfone membranes mixed by graphene oxide/TiO2 nanocomposite: study of filtration and batch adsorption” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6582012/
- “Nanotechnology: emerging tools for biology and medicine” – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841729/
- “Graphene oxide touches blood: in vivo interactions of bio-coronated 2D materials” – https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2019/nh/c8nh00318a
- “Toxicity of Low-dose Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles in an in-vivo Wild Type of Caenorhabditis elegans Model” – https://aaqr.org/articles/aaqr-20-09-oa-0559
- “nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier” – https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en
- “How INBRAIN Neuroelectronics develops graphene-based neural implants” – https://www.medicaldevice-network.com/features/inbrain-neuroelectronics-graphene/
- “US COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, All Cause Severe Morbidity” – https://www.scivisionpub.com/pdfs/us-covid19-vaccines-proven-to-cause-more-harm-than-good-based-on-pivotal-clinical-trial-data-analyzed-using-the-proper-scientific–1811.pdf
- “Moderna says COVID vaccines sent to Japan contained stainless steel particles” – https://japantoday.com/category/national/moderna-says-tainted-covid-vaccines-sent-to-japan-contained-steel
- “HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World ” – https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=81838
- “Tetanus vaccine may be laced with anti-fertility drug” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/
- “Anti-fertility vaccines” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2665354/
- “Biotechnology Parks: China into the Next Future” (2011) – https://www.asiabiotech.com/15/1503/0034_0039.pdf
- “Are Rare Cases Of Myocarditis Linked To Pfizer, Moderna Covid-19 Vaccines?” – https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/04/27/are-rare-cases-of-myocarditis-linked-to-pfizer-moderna-covid-19-vaccines/
- “Trypanosoma Cruzi Experimental Infection and COVID-19: Similar Cardiovascular Syndrome?” – https://biomedgrid.com/pdf/AJBSR.MS.ID.001832.pdf
- “We have already heard that the treatment doesn’t do anything, so why should we take it? A mixed method perspective on Chagas disease knowledge, attitudes, prevention, and treatment behaviour in the Bolivian Chaco” – https://journals.plos.org/plosntds/article?id=10.1371/journal.pntd.0008752
- “Effect of ivermectin on Trypanosoma brucei in experimentally infected mice” – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23135008/