The Biblical Calendar
Methods and Validation
By Clint Branham 9-28-2012
I am not attempting to justify one method over another, I am acknowledging and recognizing that no matter how much other methods appear to line up with scripture, only one method is consistently validated through events spanning hundreds of years!
Here is an overview of my understanding of the Biblical calendar.
Universally agreed upon facts:
- The Year starts in the Spring.
- The Year is Lunar based
- The Year has 12 or 13 months.
Not agreed upon:
- How does the Month Start?:
- Sighting of the sliver
- From Jerusalem?
- From your current location?
- The Conjunction?
- A calculated day? (i.e. Jewish Calendar)
- On the full Moon?
- Sighting of the sliver
- How does the Year begin?
- Sighting of the Barley?
- Who has authority?
- By who’s authority?
- New Moon after the Equinox?
- New Moon before the Equinox where Passover falls after the Equinox?
- A calculated start? (i.e. Jewish Calendar)
- Sighting of the Barley?
Each method has basis in scripture and earnest men believe strongly about each method. BUT it doesn’t matter what WE feel or believe to be true. The only thing that matters is what the Father intended.
Very Important Questions:
- Do any of these methods have any evidence that they are the method that is endorsed by the Father?
- In other words, have any historical events happened that would confirm one method over another?
- Are there any astrological events that confirm one method over another?
To my knowledge there is only one method that has any real evidence that it is the correct one. It is the most unlikely; the calculated Jewish Calendar. This method has historic events that could possibly have been manipulated by Satan or men, but it also has Astrological events that could not have been manipulated.
The First Set of Events: Tisha B’Av or the 9th of Av. Historically a day of great calamity for the Jews. (These events could possibly have been manipulated to occur on the 9th of Av)
- The Second Temple was supposedly destroyed on the 9th of AV 70 AD.
- The First Crusade was declared by Pope Urban II in 1095, killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and the Rhineland.
- Jews were expelled from England in 1290.
- Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492.
- On Tisha B’Av 1914 (August 1, 1914), World War I broke out, causing unprecedented devastation across Europe and set the stage for World War II and the Holocaust.
- On the eve of Tisha B’Av 1942, the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.
Second Set of Events: Blood Red Moons also known as a Tetrad (these could NOT have been manipulated.) Four consecutive lunar eclipses are all total eclipses, the group is known as a Tetrad.
In the past 500 years there have ONLY been three Tetrads (sets of blood-red moons), ALL of them corresponded to significant events with the Jewish People or Nation, and ALL occurred on feast days on the Jewish calendar.
All blood-red moons on these following feast dates… All had back-to-back, blood-red moons occur on the first day of Passover and Sukkot the following two years or beginning the same year as the Event.
The Spanish Inquisition — 1492
* Passover, April 2, 1493
* Sukkot, Sept. 25, 1493
* Passover, March 22, 1494
* Sukkot, Sept. 15, 1494
From 1494 until 1949 there were ZERO sets of blood Red Moons!
The War of Independence — 1948
* Passover, April 13, 1949
* Sukkot, Oct. 7, 1949
* Passover, April 2, 1950
* Sukkot, Sept. 26, 1950
The Six-Day War — 1967
* First Day of Passover, April 24, 1967
* First Day of Sukkot, Oct. 18, 1967
* First Day of Passover, April 13, 1968
* First Day of Sukkot, Oct. 6, 1968
There is a fourth Tetrad (set of Blood Red Moons) scheduled to occur in 2014-2015,exactly on feast days that are on the calculated Jewish calendar.
What major event will occur in the 2014–2015 time period involving the Hebrew people?
* First Day of Passover, April 15, 2014
* First Day of Sukkot, Oct. 8, 2014
* First Day of Passover, April 4, 2015
* First Day of Sukkot, Sept. 28, 2015
- Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
- Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
- Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Third Set of Events: In 2014-2015 there will be 4 lunar eclipses and 2 solar eclipses, all falling on Jewish holidays on the calculated Calendar, including Rosh Hashanah in 2015! This will not happen again in this century.
Fourth Set of Events: Additional Eclipses on Specific Dates:
|August 1, 2008||Av 1||Total Solar Eclipse|
|July 22, 2009||Av 1||Total Lunar Eclipse|
|July 11, 2010||Av 1||Total Lunar Eclipse|
|March 20, 2015||Nissan 1||Total Solar Eclipse|
These dates don’t match the feasts on the sighted moon calendar, BUT they match EXACTLY on the Calculated Jewish calendar.
In Esther 3:1, we are told that Haman is an Agagite. Agag was the king of Amalek (1 Sam. 15:8). Therefore, Haman and his sons were Amalekites. Rabbi Elijah Solomon, a prominent Lithuanian rabbi of the 18th century known as “the great one of Vilna,” held the tradition that the German nation was descended from Amalek.
During World War II, the Nazis in Germany tried to wipe the Jewish race from the face of the earth. Six million Jews were killed by the Germans. After the end of the war, the surviving Nazi leaders were tried at Nuremberg for this and other war crimes. These trials began on November 20, 1945, for 22 German Nazi leaders.
On October 1, 1946, 12 of the German defendants were sentenced to death by hanging for their part in the atrocities committed against the Jews and others. One of those convicted was Martin Bormann, who was sentenced in absentia. A second was Hermann Goering, who committed suicide in his cell just hours before the executions by taking cyanide poison. The remaining 10 Germans were hanged to death on October 16, 1946.
The following excerpt from the 9th chapter of Esther. Contains some extremely interesting information:
(white letters on red background)
The Jewish date “21 Tishri” (kaph-aleph-tav-shin-resh-yod) is encoded at an ELS of 216, beginning in Esther 9:12 and ending in Esther 9:27. This is the date upon which the 10 Nazi war criminals were hanged. Statistically, the odds of this date occurring in this passage by random chance are less than one in 1 million!
(blue letters on light blue)
Running diagonally through “21 Tishri” is the Jewish year “5707″ (tav-shin-zayin), which corresponds to 1946. This year is found at an ELS of 442, beginning in Esther 9:15 and ending in Esther 9:27. It shares the shin with “Tishri.”
(white letters on black)
Beginning underneath “hanged,” the Hebrew transliteration of Nazi (nun-aleph-tsadi-yod) occurs. This word is found at an ELS of -650, beginning in Esther 9:19 and ending in Esther 8:9.
(yellow letters on dark green)
On the top left part of the matrix, running vertically, the Hebrew word “hanged” (tav-lamed-vav-yod) appears at an ELS of 432. It begins in Esther 8:6 and ends in Esther 9:3.
(yellow letters on black)
Crossing the bottom of “21 Tishri” is the Hebrew word for “Amalekite” (ayin-mem-lamed-koph-yod). This word is found at an ELS of -7, beginning in Esther 9:27 and ending in Esther 9:26. According to Jewish tradition, the nation of Germany is thought to have descended from the biblical Amalekites (Exo. 17:8).
(purple letters on yellow)
Right above the top of “21 Tishri” is the Hebrew word “Aryan” (aleph-resh-yod). It appears at an ELS of 1 in Esther 9:8. Hitler’s objective in eradicating the Jews was to have a pure Aryan race.
(white letters on blue)
At the top of the matrix, at an ELS of 1, the name “Haman” (hey-mem-nun) appears in Esther 8:3.
(black letters on light blue)
Underneath “Haman,” the Hebrew word “ten” (ayin-shin-resh-hey) appears at an ELS of 1 in Esther 8:12.
(white letters on maroon)
Underneath “ten,” at an ELS of 20, the Hebrew word “sons” (beth-nun-yod) appears. It begins in Esther 8:15 and ends in Esther 8:16.
The information in the surface text, as well as that encoded underneath the apparent text, is incredible! Only God, in His infinite power, could have inspired these things to be recorded in the book of Esther and then cause them to come to pass more than 2 millennia later. And the dates only work on the calculated Jewish calendar!
Additional Info Source: http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Bible-Code-Ten-Sons-Haman
Again, I am not attempting to justify the methodology of the calculated Jewish calendar, I am acknowledging and recognizing that no matter how much other methods appear to line up with scripture, none of the other methods are validated through events! Only the calculated Jewish calendar is validated in such an un-forgeable method.
This undeniable evidence is why we follow the calculated Jewish calendar.